1. cover for death panel
2. reordering the manuscript for the third time on the day it's due.
3. eating shredded wheat and listening to the BBC
4. throwing a ball of paper at Commander Riker
5. feeling depressed about the oil spill
6. having coffee with mom
7. sending out manuscript
8. missing my brother
9. relating to this O'Hara poem ending:
oh god it's wonderful
to get out of bed
and drink too much coffee
and smoke too many cigarettes
and love you so much
If you're ready to deepen your craft, get wildly inspired, write new poems, and explore the power of visual art and poetry SIGN UP FOR ...
1. MONK BOOKS. My press, Monk Books , is just killing it lately (big big thanx to my boo/editor, Ben Pease)... see an interview on Entrop...
Dear Readers! I'm thrilled to announce my first compilation of POETRY COMICS is here and ready for you to order. POETRY COMICS FROM THE ...