I am going to draw a picture for Clayton, and we'll call it one of my first commiserations...collisions.....commissions!
This is NOT the picture, but it's a picture. I'm only saying all this so I won't forget to do it.
BIANCA'S CURRENT TOP TEN BOOKS
1. The Pickwick Papers, Charles Dickens
This book is just so goddamn good. Looking over the typical portrayal of the gentler sex, of course, who are always screaming with hysterics over nothing and fainting in the middle of everyone. regardless, it's Dickens' genius at its best. Absolutely hilarious. If you're a P.G. Wodehouse fan then you'll agree.
2. A Plate of Chicken, Matthew Rohrer
3. Agricultural Reader, Issue 3
4. God's Silence, Franz Wright
5. Sigmund Freud, Ralph Steadman
One of my favorite artist, and often just thrown in with Hunter S. Thompson, this book has the most amazing drawings. And who ever gets tired of reading Freud?
6. Amphigory, Edward Gorey
7. Waiting For Godot, Samuel Beckett
I saw the play the other night, and it blew me away.
8. The First and Last Freedom, J. Krishnamurti
9. Take It, Joshua Beckman
10. King Lear, Shakespeare
If you're ready to deepen your craft, get wildly inspired, write new poems, and explore the power of visual art and poetry SIGN UP FOR ...
1. MONK BOOKS. My press, Monk Books , is just killing it lately (big big thanx to my boo/editor, Ben Pease)... see an interview on Entrop...
Dear Readers! I'm thrilled to announce my first compilation of POETRY COMICS is here and ready for you to order. POETRY COMICS FROM THE ...